SCOPE OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
This Monster warranty is only redeemable for products purchased in its original packaging that is distributed by Brightstar Distribution Sdn. Bhd.
This is a one year warranty that covers only product defect. Product defect means an inadequacy of the product that existed at the time you received the product distributed by Brightstar and that causes a failure of the product to perform in accordance with Monster’s documentation accompanying the product.
This limited warranty does not apply to persons or entities that bought the product (i)in used or unpackage form; (ii)for resale, lease or other commercial use or (iii)from other dealer or distributor.
This warranty does not include transport, delivery and handling charge incurred in the transportation of the equipment / accessory / part to from the customer’s premises or designated place.
Brightstar’s liability is limited to the repair or replacement at our sole discretion, and shall not include for any incidental, consequential or indirect damages under this limited warranty. Brightstar reserves the right to replace a discontinued model with a comparable model. Any replacement units or parts may be new or rebuilt.
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
Please provide your Brightstar Service Card and Proof of Purchase (invoice) during your warranty claims. As without it, Brightstar reserve the rights to reject any warranty claims.
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, product modification or neglect;
- Damage occurring during shipment;
- Damage from failure to follow instructions contained in the instruction manual;
- Damage resulting from the performance of repairs or maintenance by someone other than Brightstar employee;
- Damage caused by installation of parts that do not conform to Monster specifications;
- Damage due to exposure to heat, bright light, sun, liquids, sand, other contaminants;
- Act outside the control of Brightstar including fire, storms, earthquake or flood;
- Units used for other than home use;
- Units not used for their intended purpose;
- Any claims based on misrepresentations by the seller;
- Products sold on an “as is” or final-sale basis; or the cost of installing, removing or reinstalling the unit.